Post Page 1
This is a sticky post.
There are a few things to verify:
- The sticky post should be distinctly recognizable in some way in comparison to normal posts. You can style the
.stickyclass if you are using the post_class() function to generate your post classes, which is a best practice.
- They should show at the very top of the blog index page, even though they could be several posts back chronologically.
- They should still show up again in their chronologically correct postion in time, but without the sticky indicator.
- If you have a plugin or widget that lists popular posts or comments, make sure that this sticky post is not always at the top of those lists unless it really is popular.
A few things to check for:
- Non-breaking text in the title, content, and comments should have no adverse effects on layout or functionality.
- Check the browser window / tab title.
- If you are a plugin or widget developer, check that this text does not break anything.
The following CSS properties will help you support non-breaking text.
-ms-word-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word;
Putting special characters in the title should have no adverse effect on the layout or functionality.
- The post title renders the word “with” in italics and the word “markup” in bold.
- The post title markup should be removed from the browser window / tab.
This post has no title, but it still must link to the single post view somehow.
This is typically done by placing the permalink on the post date.
This post tests comments in the following ways.
- Threaded comments up to 10 levels deep
- Paginated comments (set Settings > Discussion > Break comments into pages to 5 top level comments per page)
- Comment markup / formatting
- Comment images
- Comment videos
- Author comments
- Gravatars and default fallbacks
This post has its comments, pingbacks, and trackbacks disabled.
There should be no comment reply form or any pingbacks and trackbacks listed.